Direction as per meeting of all Registrar's State Nursing Council and Secretaries of Nursing Examination Board held on 9th-10th January 2015 & during meeting 20th-21st February 2015.
- Follow UGC Regulations, 2009n on curbing the menace of ragging (available on INC website).
- Ensuring online undertaking by the students and parents in the prescribed format regarding anti-ragging (website: amanmovement.org)
- All the students and faculty and staff of College of Nursing be aware of the following anti-ragging number and websites for reporting incidents of ragging occuring in any college
- National Anti-Ragging Helpline 1800-1805522 (Toll Free)
- Email: email@example.com
- Ask's website (amanmovement.org email:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UGC's website (ugc.ac.in) Email: email@example.com
Information on Anti-Ragging Measures Taken By SGRR, College of Nursing, Patel Nagar, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand.